Posted 14 Apr 2014 by JC
This weekend, we’re going to have a little fun at Stitch-Maps.com: we’re going to have an Easter egg hunt.
From Friday through Sunday, sprinkled throughout the site you’ll find little Easter egg icons, like this one: Click on each egg you find, and it’ll change from “hidden” to “found,” like so: The person that finds the most eggs wins a copy of my Knitting Charts DVD – which covers stitch maps as well as traditional charts – and $15 off a subscription at Stitch-Maps.com. That’s a whole year’s worth of a basic subscription!
The fine print:
- You must have an account at Stitch-Maps.com to play along. It can be a free account; it doesn’t have to be a subscription. If you don’t have an account, or if you’re not logged into your account, you won’t see the Easter eggs.
- The Easter egg hunt will run from Friday through Sunday, Pacific Daylight Time.
- The winner will be contacted via email on Monday, 21 April 2014.
- In the case of a tie, a winner will be chosen at random.
- The $15 discount can be applied to a new subscription, or – if you already have a subscription – to your next scheduled subscription payment.