Like many other websites today, Stitch-Maps.com offers an affiliate program. The idea is simple: if you promote Stitch-Maps.com through your patterns, your website, or your social media activity, then we’ll reward you for any subscription purchases that result from your efforts.
Here’s how it works:
- Any premium subscriber can sign up for the affiliate program.
- Once you’ve signed up, you can create special “affiliate links” that identify you as our affiliate. You can also add an optional tag to each link, if you’d like to associate the link with one of your marketing campaigns.
- You then share your affiliate links with your customers, followers, and friends.
- Stitch-Maps.com keeps track anytime someone clicks on one of your affiliate links.
- If, after visiting Stitch-Maps.com via one of your affiliate links, a site visitor subsequently purchases a subscription to Stitch-Maps.com, you earn a commission of 10% of their initial subscription payment.
- At any time, you can view your affiliate status. You can also download a report listing link clicks and subscription purchases, if you’d like to determine which of your marketing campaigns proved to be the most successful.
- On a quarterly basis, Stitch-Maps.com will send you the commissions you’ve earned via PayPal, if the commissions total $5.00 or more.
It’s a win-win for everybody: Stitch-Maps.com gets a little more exposure, and you get a chance to earn a little cash. Interested? Sign up today!
A fresh take on charts
Stitch maps are a new form of knitting chart that use
traditional symbols in a novel way: without a grid.
The symbols within a stitch map clearly show what stitches
to work. And – not being confined within grid squares – they
also show which stitches of the previous row should be worked.
The end result? Charts with unparalleled fluidity, authenticity,